Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Designer of the Month...

Can I get a huge drum roll please???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KIMMIE OF KIMMIES KREATIONS

Hey everyone, im so excited and thrilled to be Designer of The Month
here at I Got Lucky Skraps. To celebrate im having a 50% off Sale on all my products.
A little bit about me. I am 40yrs old and I live with the love of my life down here in Florida.
My husband and I werent lucky enough to be able to have kids of our own, but we do have
two beautiful furbabies that we spoil rotten.. lol
I have been using paint shop pro for about 6 years, started off making tags and siggies and
decided to venture into the world of scrapmaking a year ago and i totally love it.. When im
not making Scrapkits and overlays or my nose stuck in photoshop, im usually reading a book,
or playing Vampire Wars on Facebook (unless its Wednsday then im watching Ghost Hunters)
Happy Scrapping Everyone, have a great evening.

Hugs
Kimmies Kreations





No comments:

Post a Comment