Sunday, November 1, 2009

New DOTM, New Designer, New Services,New Sales and the end of a sale

IGL has a new DOTM
Tasha of Tantalizing Designz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi my name is Tasha aka Tantalizing Designz, I am 22 yrs old SAHM to 3 beautiful babies when they are not keeping me too busy I love to design! I am an official PSP addict. Tags, scrapkits, masks, templates I love it all!! I have been designing for almost a year now and could not be more happy!


We are also welcome Lavender Angel to our little family. Such a sweet woman she is! I have been enjoying getting to know her.  So help me welcome her to IGL.



And with her coming to the store she is adding a new service to the store...
Advertising!! Do you need your blog or your store advertised??
Come see Lavender Angel....GREAT PRICES!!

$10.oo a month for a Designer
$15.oo for a Store

I will advertise your products 4 times a week to 100+ Ad Groups and place your ads, banner and/or blinkie on my advertising blog.


IGL has some new sales taking place as well.
Tasha is starting her DOTM  sale


And we have an amazing sale ending TODAY
Kristi of I Got Lucky Skraps 99 cent sale
ends today so come check us out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment